Human Capital Consultant
How to Apply
Check out more of what we do at ICF's Web site www.icf.com.
Do you have interest in developing and delivering reliable, valid personnel assessments? Do you have experience consulting on military or Federal talent management? Do you have at least 5 years of experience conducting developing assessments, conducting validation studies, and conducting psychometric analyses? Have you advised clients on assessment development and validation, prepared technical reports and briefing materials, and presented results to nontechnical audiences? If the answers are yes, ICF is growing and we need you!
Your main responsibilities will be to use your experience to provide innovative solutions for military and Federal clients on assessment development, administration, and validation. Your knowledge of applied measurement methods, psychometrics, and validation will be leveraged to improve and modernize talent management to ensure that our client has a workforce prepared to meet current and future demands.
What else is in it for you? You will gain exposure to large innovative projects, interact with experts in the field, all while building content knowledge and consulting skills. You will work in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment. Our Federal clients include organizations within nearly every Cabinet-level agency of government.
- Contribute to the development of innovative, timely, and high quality organizational and workforce solutions and services, typically working on multiple projects with all levels of staff
- Conduct psychometric research, including planning and conducting analyses
- Describe results of statistical analyses in practical language and implications that our clients can understand and use
- Coordinate with other members of project teams throughout the company
- Build relationships with Federal clients
- Contribute to proposals and other efforts to develop business
- Master’s degree in human resources, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Organizational Development, or Management
- 5 years of experience in assessment development, psychometrics, and validation
- 2 years of experience consulting on military or Federal Human Resources or Talent Management
- Ability to communicate technical/statistical information to non-technical audiences
- Experience designing and analyzing assessments and/or surveys (e.g., item writing, reliability, validity)
- Exceptional research and writing skills
- Experience with Federal procurement
- Oral presentation and facilitation skills
- Intermediate or advanced proficiency with MS Office Applications (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and MS Project)
- Proficiency with statistical software (e.g., SAS, SPSS, R and or others) and data visualization software (e.g., Tableau or MS Power BI)
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making capabilities
- High attention to detail
- Superior interpersonal skills including courtesy, professionalism, and a cooperative attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment under strict deadlines
- Demonstrated outstanding level of professionalism, including ability to exercise good judgment, discretion, tact, and diplomacy
- Flexibility to handle multiple priorities and to work limited overtime as necessary
- Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, outside clients, and vendors
- Ability and interest in learning new software tools and in transferring knowledge
- Ability and willingness to develop and deliver presentations
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information
- Knowledge of the Federal sector