PDRI by Pearson
How to Apply
About the Job
Location: Arlington, VA, DC or remote considered
PDRI by Pearson is currently looking for experienced Industrial/Organizational Psychologists to join our fast-paced consulting organization. The position is in the Arlington, VA area. Consideration will be given to remote employment.
PDRI is a premier talent management consulting firm with a 40-plus year history of designing, developing, and implementing customized and innovative solutions to meet complex, sensitive, and unique challenges.
We are seeking experienced Industrial/Organizational Psychologists for developing/implementing custom solutions to meet client needs, and in designing and developing innovative assessment products for the Federal government and commercial market. The role will entail substantial direct client interaction.
PDRI offers its employees challenging and engaging work, outstanding career growth opportunities, a competitive salary and benefits, generous bonus programs, 401K with matching contributions, a flexible work environment, and opportunities for professional development.
Typical client engagements include:
- Developing, validating, and implementing assessment tools and processes
- Developing and implementing performance management strategies
- Developing and implementing career management and skill-building programs
- Creating and validating competency models
- Conducting organizational design projects
- Evaluating and designing employee development programs including needs assessments
Team members have the opportunity to be part of an organization that has a reputation for high-quality, tailored, end-to-end solutions for clients in the public and private sector.
- Master’s degree or PhD in Industrial/Organizational Psychology or a closely related field required
- U.S. citizenship required
- Strong research and data analysis skills
- Outstanding critical thinking and writing skills
- Outstanding client interaction skills
- Experience in project management is preferred
- Ability to communicate well and make compelling presentations to customers
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to design innovative, practical, technically-sound human capital tools, processes and programs
- Solid knowledge of core Industrial/Organizational Psychology topics such as assessment development, validation, performance management, and competency modeling
- Flexibility, enthusiasm, and teamwork skills
PDRI is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.