The Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology’s 9th annual Leading Edge Consortium, "Building Future Leaders: Innovations and Trends in Talent Management," is designed to provide key strategies and best practices that HR managers and business leaders can use in their own organizations. The event will take place October 18-19 at the Omni Richmond Hotel in Richmond, VA. Attendees will hear from a select list of experts who will relate the best talent management practices for identifying, developing, and retaining leaders.
Registration is now open for this event! Learn more at www.siop.org/lec.
Planned topics include:
- The Business Case for Leadership and Talent Development
- Leadership Development: A CHRO View
- Innovations in Assessment
- Leadership Development: Formal Development
- Leadership Development: Learning from Job Experience
- Leadership Development: Learning through Others (Coaching, Mentoring, etc.)
- Building Talent Mindset
- Leadership at the Top of the Organization
- Big Data: Leadership applications, how it will shape leadership development and talent management in the next decade.
- Leadership 2020
You'll hear from top experts in the industry, including...
- Moheet Nagrath, Leadership Strategist at Leadership Architecture Worldwide; former Chief Human Resources Officer, Proctor & Gamble
- Brian Welle, People Analytics Manager, Google
- Allan Church, VP, Organization & Management Development, PepsiCo
- David Peterson, Director, Learning & Development, Google
- Elizabeth Kolmstetter, Chief Human Capital Officer, US Agency for International Development
Among many others!
The consortium includes lunch on Friday and Saturday, breaks, and receptions on Thursday and Friday evening. Registration is $425 on or before August 29. After the early registration deadline the cost is $495, so register early to save!
“Building Future Leaders: Innovations and Trends in Talent Management”will provide you an opportunity to learn and network with peers and colleagues. You will leave with new insights, ideas, and inspiration for the future. This is a not-to-miss experience!