ABOUT THE COMPANY:
FTI Consulting, Inc. is a global business advisory firm dedicated to helping organizations protect and enhance enterprise value in an increasingly complex legal, regulatory and economic environment. With more than 4,600 professionals in 30 countries, we work closely with clients to anticipate, illuminate and overcome complex business challenges in areas such as investigations, litigation, mergers and acquisitions, regulatory issues, reputation management and restructuring. Our professionals are some of the most experienced leaders in their fields including: certified turnaround professionals, forensic accountants, corporate investigation specialists, intellectual property specialists, former political leaders, former chief executives, Nobel Laureate economists, banking and securities professionals, certified public accountants, e-discovery professionals, corporate, financial and crisis communications specialists, chartered financial analysts and industry experts. Since our founding in 1982, clients have turned to us for high-stakes issues that require specialized expertise. We are the company engaged to work behind the headlines on some of the biggest news stories of the last two decades including the Bernie Madoff investment securities scandal, the Stanford Financial Group investigation, the 2010 Gulf oil spill crisis, the Major League Baseball steroid investigation, and high profile corporate restructurings including Lehman Brothers, General Motors and CIT, just to name a few.
FTI Consulting continually strives to offer employees and eligible dependents, including domestic partners and eligible domestic partner children, a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Please click here for more information.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
This is a unique chance to join a fast growing company and contribute to a transformation of how we identify, grow and develop talent. You will have direct and transparent access to the HR leadership team of a ~$2B company, with tremendous opportunity for growth and impact on the strategy and direction of human capital.
We are building a new (since February 2015) human capital analytics function, and are looking for a talented and highly motivated individual to join the team. The Global Talent Analytics team works within Corporate HR Shared Services to directly support the Chief Human Capital Officer and Global Human Capital Leadership Team on a number of change initiatives across the company, such as talent acquisition, talent development, and strategic human capital planning. The team will be located in FTI's Washington DC headquarters (1101 K St. NW), with limited travel to other FTI offices in Maryland and Virginia as needed.
- Identifying, analyzing and reporting on current trends/themes in employee survey data, turnover, hiring, promotions, key performance indicators and metrics to inform the business
- Offering strategic advice to HR leadership grounded in descriptive and predictive analytics
- Completing ad hoc analyses across multiple sources of data (e.g., employee engagement, 360-degree feedback, turnover) with the goal of informing strategy and influencing change
- Participating in cross-functional teams (e.g., Recruiting, L&D, Compensation, Business and Regional HR Leadership) on organization-wide global HR initiatives (e.g., High-Potential talent identification, development, and retention)
- Recommending process improvements to streamline reporting, reducing error and inefficiency
- Reporting monthly and quarterly human capital metrics to senior HR and business leadership
- MA, MS, or PhD in I-O Psychology, Statistics, Analytics, Data Science or related field
- ABD (all but dissertation) in doctoral program also acceptable
- 0-3 years of professional work experience
- Strong skills with at least one advanced statistical analysis program (e.g., R, SPSS, SAS, Mplus)
- Understanding of basic statistical methods (e.g., standard deviation, correlation, t-test, regression, ANOVA)
- Some exposure to advanced statistical methods (e.g., structural equation modeling, multi-level modeling)
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to communicate technical/scientific information to non-technical audiences
- Data cleaning experience and high attention to detail
- Experience designing and analyzing surveys (e.g., sampling, item writing, reliability, validity)
- Project planning and management
- Team collaboration and leadership
- Self-awareness and adaptability
- Passion for learning and delivering data-driven solutions
POSITION CLASSIFICATION: Exempt
FTI Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Interested? Apply Online:
Matthew Fleisher, PhD, Senior Manager, Global Talent Analytics