Location: Washington, D.C.
About FTI Consulting
FTI Consulting, Inc. is a global business advisory firm dedicated to helping organizations manage change, mitigate risk and resolve disputes: financial, legal, operational, political & regulatory, reputational and transactional. With more than 4,600 employees located in 28 countries, FTI Consulting professionals work closely with clients to anticipate, illuminate and overcome complex business challenges and make the most of opportunities. The Company generated $2.03 billion in revenues during fiscal year 2018. For more information, visit www.fticonsulting.com and connect with us on Twitter (@FTIConsulting), Facebook and LinkedIn.
FTI Consulting continually strives to offer employees and eligible dependents, including domestic partners and eligible domestic partner children, a competitive and comprehensive benefits package.
FTI Consulting does not accept unsolicited resumes from external firms or agencies. FTI Consulting will not be responsible for placement fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
FTI Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, protected veteran status, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
About Core Operations:
FTI Consulting’s Core Operations functions provide support to our client service professionals so they are able meet and exceed the needs of our clients. Professionals within our Marketing and Communications, Information Technology, Finance and Accounting, Human Resources, Office Infrastructure, Legal, and Real Estate teams are dedicated to working together and delivering world class support across our global community.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
This is a unique chance to join a fast-growing company and contribute to a transformation of how we identify, grow and develop talent. You will have direct and transparent access to the HR leadership team of a $2B company, with tremendous opportunity for growth and impact on the strategy and direction of human capital.
The Global Talent Analytics team is looking for a talented and highly motivated individual to join the team. Our team works within Corporate HR to directly support the Chief Human Resources Officer and Global HR Leadership Team on several change initiatives across the company, such as talent acquisition, talent development, employee engagement, strategic human capital planning, and diversity initiatives. The team is in FTI's Washington DC headquarters, with limited travel to other FTI offices in Maryland and Virginia as needed.
- Works across HR and other core operations teams to streamline and automate workforce reporting (e.g., headcount, hiring, turnover, promotions, diversity).
- Creates process improvements to increase data accuracy and reporting efficiency.
- Identifies trends/themes in employee survey data, turnover, hiring, promotions, and key performance indicators, and makes recommendations to influence business outcomes.
- Analyzes and interprets multiple sources of data (e.g., employee engagement, 360-degree feedback, turnover) with the goal of informing strategy and influencing change.
- Participates in cross-functional teams (e.g., Recruiting, L&D, Compensation, Business and Regional HR Leadership) on organization-wide global HR initiatives (e.g., talent development, retention, diversity and inclusion).
- Owns relationship with HR Centers of Expertise relating to talent management, learning and development and compensation. Provides guidance and advice to COEs in interpreting data.
- Doctorate or Master’s degree in HRM, HRD, Organizational Behavior, I-O Psychology, Statistics, Analytics, Data Science or related field
- ABD (all but dissertation) in doctoral program also acceptable
- 2+ years of professional work experience
- Experience creating and delivering human capital reports in a professional environment
- High attention to detail including quality assurance for data, analyses, and reports
- Experience with data management (e.g., data cleaning, database management)
- Experience with basic statistical methods (e.g., standard deviation, correlation, t-test, OLS regression, ANOVA)
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with or interest in learning “R” statistical software and Power BI
- Ability to communicate technical/scientific information to non-technical audiences
- Strong time-management skills (e.g., ability to switch between multiple tasks and meet deadlines)
- Experience interpreting survey data
- Project planning and management
- Team collaboration and leadership
- Self-awareness and adaptability
- Passion for learning and delivering data-driven solutions
- Some exposure to programming (e.g., SQL, Python)
- Some exposure to advanced statistical methods (e.g., structural equation modeling, multi-level modeling, time-series forecasting, decision trees, modern regression, Bayesian statistics)
POSITION CLASSIFICATION: Exempt
FTI Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer