Job Posting: Human Capital Analyst
Location: Springfield, VA (client site)
Position Type: Full Time Employment
Global Skills X-Change (GSX)
About the Organization
GSX is a professional services firm that specializes in designing workforce and learning strategies that link the worlds of work and learning. This is the same goal that the GSX founders pursued as part of the Congressionally-mandated National Skills Standard Board (NSSB). Today, GSX provides a suite of human capital solutions that support a competency-driven talent pipeline for education, private, and public enterprises.
Our employees enjoy 4 weeks of PTO, 10 paid federal holidays, health, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401K with employer matching, education reimbursement, metro reimbursement, and are eligible for annual bonuses.
About the Job
GSX is looking to hire a Human Capital Analyst for a full-time position supporting the development, maintenance, and sustainment of an enterprise-wide professional certification program. The Human Capital Analyst will assist in developing and maintaining knowledge and skills-based assessments, certification program information (e.g., Body of Knowledge, annual reports on accreditation and certification) and candidate applications and management process documentation. Ideal candidates will have applied experience in supporting both quantitative and qualitative analytic efforts and is proficient in basic analytic tools. The successful candidate for this position will also be collaborative, flexible and agile in response to emerging program priorities.
Assessment Development - Work in coordination with psychometricians and SMEs to develop and refine assessment tools.
- Develop the evaluation tool(s)to be used to efficiently and effectively measure mastery of the learning objectives for each certification level and domain
- Use seed information from SMEs to develop an “alpha” test
- Analyze item data from beta test using, at a minimum, statistics identified in the program manual
- Generate the final production version of the assessment based on beta test assessment and review results
- Support the maintenance and updating of the Certification Program information to ensure that it verifies, validates, and is updated to reflect mission, policy, doctrine, tactics, techniques, and procedure changes, as appropriate.
- Incorporate additions, deletions, or changes into the essential body of knowledge, certification framework, certification blueprints, or certification scheme, maintain program data and prepare staffing packages for Certification Program Governance Council approval.
- Analyze item data from production test using, at a minimum, statistics identified in the program manual and develop reports documenting results.
- Produce the Certification Program Design Document (PDD) that codifies the certification program’s policies, processes, and procedures and provides stakeholders visibility into the strategic, operational, and technical elements of a certification program according to the prescribed format in DoDM 3305.10
- Prepare applications packages and associated documentation for external accreditation of certification programs in accordance with the requirements of the National Commission for Certifying Agencies (NCCA).
Application and Candidate Management – Support the development, documentation and maintenance of applications, to ensure:
- The security of candidate records, scores, and certification and decertification documents.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- TS/SCI security clearance
- Master’s Degree in Industrial/Organizational Psychology or equivalent field in Measurement and Data Analysis
- 5-10 years of experience applying I/O Psychology, measurement and/or data analysis methods, facts, and principles in an organizational or work setting (applied experience during a graduate program internship is acceptable)
- Experience supporting the development of knowledge and skills assessments
Preferred Qualifications and Experience
- Experience supporting workforce certification programs
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity
GSX is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law. GSX is dedicated to seeking all qualified applicants for our job vacancies.
Please contact Ari Siskind at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in this opportunity. Thank you.