The Human Resources Research Organization (HumRRO) is looking for an experienced talent assessment and measurement professional to conduct applied research projects for federal civilian and military agencies, private sector organizations, and/or professional associations.
About the Organization
HumRRO is a nationally recognized, non-profit applied research and consulting organization, established in 1951 and headquartered in Alexandria, VA with offices in Louisville, KY; Minneapolis, MN; and Monterey, CA. We provide our clients with customized solutions for complex business, HR, educational, and organizational challenges. Our areas of expertise include personnel selection and classification, education research and evaluation, human capital management, measurement and analytics, talent development, leadership development and evaluation, employment research, policy analysis, modeling and simulation, survey research, and professional credentialing. Our employees enjoy a highly collaborative and supportive environment that fosters innovation, ethical practice, and outstanding customer service. HumRRO offers its employees competitive salaries, outstanding health care and retirement benefits, flexible work options, annual professional development support, and an enriching environment in which to focus or diversify their talents and contribute to the benefit of our clients, society, and science.
About the Job
The Senior Scientist/Senior Staff Scientist role is an integral component of HumRRO’s operational framework. Individuals in this role assemble and lead cross-functional teams of psychologists, psychometricians, statisticians, web designers, database managers, and other specialists to design and implement customized solutions for our customers. The role involves partnering with clients to understand their unique needs, managing project resources and timelines, leading and performing technical work, providing expert consulting to clients, and coaching and mentoring staff. In addition, individuals in this role contribute to ongoing business development by writing proposals, networking, and showcasing HumRRO’s capabilities. The Senior Scientist/Senior Staff Scientist is often a recognized expert in one of the areas in which HumRRO practices.
This position is located in Alexandria, VA, but employment in our Louisville, KY or Minneapolis, MN offices will also be considered.
Requirements and Qualifications
• Doctoral degree in industrial-organizational psychology or a closely related discipline strongly preferred; we will consider an individual with a master’s degree and highly relevant experience
• Minimum 5 years’ experience providing expert consulting to a wide range of clients on complex measurement issues, 10+ years’ experience preferred
• Demonstrated ability to communicate orally and in writing at all levels of an organization
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a member or leader of a team
• Willingness and interest to work on a variety of projects and tasks
• Demonstrated ability to plan, prioritize, and manage own work and the work of others
• Desire to learn and develop inventive methods that respond to client needs
• Demonstrated commitment to meeting high standards for product and service quality
All qualified applications will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, medical condition, or disability. EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled.
Apply here: http://humrro.iapplicants.com/ViewJob-772403.html