Global Skills X-Change (GSX)
Location: Alexandria, VA
About the Organization
GSX is a professional services firm that specializes in designing workforce and learning strategies that link the worlds of work and learning. This is the same goal that the GSX founders pursued as part of the Congressionally-mandated National Skills Standard Board (NSSB). Today, GSX provides a suite of human capital solutions that support a competency-driven talent pipeline for education, private, and public enterprises.
Our employees enjoy 4 weeks of PTO, 10 paid federal holidays, health, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401K with employer matching, education reimbursement, metro reimbursement, and are eligible for annual bonuses.
About the Job
GSX is looking to hire a Junior Industrial/Organizational Psychologist for a full-time position supporting various projects across Government and Higher Education institutions. Working under the direction of a Senior I/O Psychologist, the Junior I/O will support the analysis of work functions, develop competency-based skill standards, and develop, implement, and maintain knowledge and skills-based assessments. Ideal candidates will have applied experience in supporting both quantitative and qualitative analytic efforts and is proficient in basic analytic tools.
- Support job/task analyses
- Assist in the development and delivery of knowledge and/or skill based assessments
- Support the development of certification program policies and procedures
- Administer data collection surveys
- Participate in research studies to evaluate the effectiveness of existing systems and tools
- Utilize qualitative and quantitative research approaches to answer practical questions
- Produce technical and non-technical reports
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Master’s Degree in Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Experience applying I/O Psychology methods, facts, and principles in an organizational or work setting (applied experience during a graduate program internship is acceptable)
Preferred Qualifications and Experience
- Experience developing knowledge and skills assessments
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity
GSX is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law. GSX is dedicated to seeking all qualified applicants for our job vacancies.
Please contact Ari Siskind at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in applying. Thank you.