Location: Arlington, VA
All interested applicants should apply directly via the following link: https://www.evolenthealth.com/careers/opportunity/ofqS7fwo
Your Future Evolves Here
Evolent Health has a bold mission to change the health of the nation by changing the way health care is delivered. Our pursuit of this mission is the driving force that brings us to work each day. We believe in embracing new ideas, challenging ourselves and failing forward. We respect and celebrate individual talents and team wins. We have fun while working hard and Evolenteers often make a difference in everything from scrubs to jeans. If you’re looking for a place where your work can be personally and professionally rewarding, don’t just join a company with a mission. Join a mission with a company behind it.
Who You’ll Be Working With:
The Director of Organizational Effectiveness (OE) works with senior leaders across the company to strengthen the alignment between business priorities and organizational strategy (structures, systems, culture, etc.). The Director, OE will report to the Managing Director of Learning and Organizational Effectiveness and will own the development of key systems and processes designed to deliver desired business results through learning and organizational development solutions. This is a critical role with an opportunity to have an immediate impact on a growing, talent-focused company.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Collaborate with business leads to identify organizational effectiveness opportunities across the company and design unique strategies and solutions to address the needs.
- Lead the company’s efforts to measure and act on levels of Employee Engagement, including the management and development of other key talent metrics.
- Lead and mature organizational development programs such as the Talent Review/Succession program, High Potential development programs, etc.in order to deliver best-in-class results.
- Partner with various stakeholders across multiple business units to build and implement leadership assessment solutions that provide leaders with information necessary to maximize leadership potential while achieving business goals and objectives
- Partner with Talent Partners [HR Business Partners] to implement company-wide organizational effectiveness solutions.
The Experience You Need (Required):
- Bachelor’s degree required with a master’s degree preferred
- Minimum of five years of experience in designing, developing, and implementing learning and development solutions
- Experience managing talent, learning, and/or organizational development programs of varying complexity
- Demonstrated experience as a learning and development consultant with a deep experience creating multiple interventions and solutions (classroom, learning technologies, human performance technology, organizational development, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to mobilize and manage a development team of internal leaders along with internal/external SMEs, IDs, graphic artists, editors, coaches, etc.
Finishing Touches (Preferred):
- Strong leadership and management skills; serves as a role model for others; acknowledges and appreciates team member contributions
- Great communicator who works best in a collaborative environment and builds mutual trust and credibility at all levels of an organization
- Demonstrated ability to understand and think strategically about talent-related challenges
- Proven program/project management skills with high tolerance for working in changing and ambiguous situations
- Excellent organization, time management and resiliency skills
- Demonstrated ability to conduct effective meetings, and seek clarity of critical information
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Knowledge and understanding of adult learning and development
- Working knowledge of computer data bases, MS office applications, and LMS operations
Evolent Health is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.