Economic Systems Inc.
Location: Falls Church, VA
Candidates interested in the position can submit their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or go to our company website at www.econsys.com/apply
Overview: Economic Systems Inc. (EconSys) is an Equal Opportunity Employer now accepting resumes for Industrial Organizational Psychologist I to join our team in Falls Church, VA. EconSys solves difficult issues and creates useful programs to help government organizations approach problems and decision-making more quantitatively. Our products and services are used by over 100 Federal agencies.
- Write reports on research findings and implications in order to contribute to general knowledge and to suggest potential changes in organizational functioning
- Provide internal and external consulting services across a broad spectrum of Human Capital Management needs
- Manage and deliver consulting products and services to federal clients
- Cultivate client relationships and develop new business opportunities
- Increase customer satisfaction through continuous improvement and delivery of quality products and services
- Able to obtain a Public Trust (US Citizenship required)
- 3-5 years of experience in an internal or external role involving the management of human capital consulting projects
- Strong knowledge of research methodology and survey design and research methodology
- Experience in areas such as job analysis, employee training and development, performance management (e.g., performance appraisals, performance evaluation)
- Experience with competency modeling and assessment tool development/validation for various purposes, including selection and workforce planning
- Working with applied research methodologies and performing data analyses in a professional environment
- Experience performing personnel research in the design of training and development programs, analysis of training needs, validation of selection and assessment instruments, and management of projects in an academic or applied setting
- Experience managing client projects, including identifying needed resources, executing project tasks, and conducting close-out activities
- Experience with statistical analysis using SPSS or similar software
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written) skills and experience interfacing with clients
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Excel
- Experience working with federal government agencies a plus
Education: Master’s Degree or higher in Industrial/Organizational Psychology. Related disciplines such as Organizational Behavior, Organizational Development, Human Resources, Human Resources or related fields in the behavioral sciences will be considered
Compensation: Includes competitive wages, paid holidays, vacation, sick leave, 401k matching, life insurance, vision, health and dental benefits.