Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)Location: Washington, DC
The FAA is seeking an intern or recent graduate to serve in its Division of Strategic Workforce Planning and Talent Acquisition. The candidate work with colleagues, contractors, and FAA Lines of Business to stand up its strategic workforce planning practice and develop an enterprise-wide strategy that optimizes the Agency’s staffing to meet 3 to 5-year strategic goals. The duties of this position include:
- Using data to drive insights into human resource practices such as talent acquisition, workforce retention and optimization, succession planning, and performance management.
- Participating in job analysis studies to support the development of role architectures, job descriptions, enterprise competency catalogues and assessment tools/processes.
- Participating in focus groups to gather and/or validate human resource data, processes, and procedures.
- Analyzing job requirements and content in order to establish criteria for classification, selection, training, and other related personnel functions.
- Applying operations research concepts, statistical analysis, predictive modeling, or other methods to analyze information and develop practical solutions for enterprise-wide workforce optimization and budgetary decisions.
- Preparing spreadsheets, reports, summaries, charts, slides and other visual aids to describe findings, propose solutions, and predict trends of key workforce factors.
- Collaborating with teammates and leadership to define and analyze key success metrics, measure efficiency, and inform the best possible business decisions.
The FAA is conveniently located in Washington, DC, SW, directly across from the L’Enfant Metro Station and the Virginia Railway Express.
Interested candidates should view the complete announcement and apply on USAJOBS via the following link: https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/505914300