Location: Tysons, VA
Salary Range: Project Based / Commensurate with education and experience
9Lenses has a part-time, contract-based opportunity for a creative and skilled Assessment Specialist to join our team. In this role, you will work with Fortune 1,000 executives to help them develop questions for common talent assessments such as Leadership 180s/360s, Employee Engagement, Skills/Competency Assessments, and Onboarding/Exit assessments. In this role you will be responsible for understanding the business goals of our clients and translating them into assessment questions that drive the necessary business insights.
9Lenses is a cloud assessment platform that is used by Fortune 1,000 companies to configure and administer various types of business assessments in HR, Sales, Legal/Compliance, and other functions.
- Meet with clients to understand their business goals and translate them into assessments that drive the desired business outcomes.
- Guide clients through the assessment design & creation experience by identifying the process, timelines, and action items.
- Develop assessment questions and related content for talent assessments (Leadership 180s/360s, Employee Engagement, Onboarding/Exit, etc.)
- Work with the 9Lenses product team to support the assessment being configured in the platform and delivered to the client.
- Plan and conduct quantitative analyses on said assessments results
- Organize and document analytical results and research procedures (e.g., data collection, instrument preparation, and statistical analyses)
- The ideal candidate knows how to draw an audience and drive action, understands the nuances of writing content for a variety of formats and channels.
- Manage calendar and consistently meeting dates and deliverables on a daily/weekly basis.
- Master’s degree or higher (either completed or in progress) from an accredited college or university in psychology with an emphasis in industrial organizational psychology.
- 3+ years of experience with developing questions for talent assessments (Leadership 180s/360s, Employee Engagement, Onboarding/Exit, etc.) in large organizations.
- Experience developing competency models in accordance with guidelines, research and analysis techniques/methodologies required to function as technical authority and SME.
- Experience conducting quality assurance checks on assessment data and analysis output
- Results-driven with a digital and data-focused mindset
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Experience working and communicating with senior business executives
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
If you’re interested in being considered for this position, you may submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.