Personnel Decisions Research Institutes (PDRI)
Location: Arlington, VA
PDRI, an SHL Company, is currently seeking an Associate Consultant to join our fast-paced consulting organization.
PDRI is a premier talent management consulting firm with a 40-plus year history of designing, developing, and implementing customized and innovative solutions to meet complex, sensitive, and unique challenges. We are seeking an entry-level professional who will contribute to human capital projects. This may include facilitating focus groups, workshops and interviews, data collection, data entry, data analysis, review and editing of technical reports, assisting with instrument development (e.g., certification assessments, surveys), gathering resources for and contributing to literature reviews, and writing sections of technical reports for review. The role will include client site project work in the Baltimore, MD area and will entail substantial direct client interaction.
As part of SHL, we leverage insights from what the best companies do to help both government and private-sector organizations solve their toughest problems. PDRI offers its employees challenging and engaging work, outstanding career growth opportunities, a competitive salary and benefits, generous bonus programs, 401K with matching contributions, a flexible work environment, and opportunities for professional development.
Typical client engagements include:
- Developing, validating, and implementing assessment tools and processes, including certification assessments
- Developing and implementing performance management strategies
- Developing and implementing career management and skill-building programs
- Conducting job analyses
- Designing and validating competency models
Team members have the opportunity to be part of an organization that has a reputation for high-quality, tailored, end-to-end solutions for clients in the public and private sector.
- Solid critical thinking and writing skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong interest in building skills and knowledge in core Industrial/Organizational Psychology topics such as job analysis, assessment development, validation, performance management, and competency modeling
- Flexibility, enthusiasm, and teamwork skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline required; persons working towards a graduate degree in Industrial/Organizational Psychology or a closely related field encouraged to apply
- U.S. citizenship required
- U.S. Federal TS/SCI Security Clearance required
Please apply directly on our website at https://ceb.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=57473&tz=GMT-05%3A00