Location: McLean, VA
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
FTI Consulting, Inc. is a global business advisory firm dedicated to helping organizations protect and enhance enterprise value in an increasingly complex legal, regulatory and economic environment. With more than 4,100 professionals in 25 countries, we work closely with clients to anticipate, illuminate and overcome complex business challenges in areas such as investigations, litigation, mergers and acquisitions, regulatory issues, reputation management and restructuring. Our professionals are some of the most experienced leaders in their fields including: certified turnaround professionals, forensic accountants, corporate investigation specialists, intellectual property specialists, former political leaders, former chief executives, Nobel Laureate economists, banking and securities professionals, certified public accountants, e-discovery professionals, corporate, financial and crisis communications specialists, chartered financial analysts and industry experts. Since our founding in 1982, clients have turned to us for high-stakes issues that require specialized expertise. We are the company engaged to work behind the headlines on some of the biggest news stories of the last two decades including the Bernie Madoff investment securities scandal, the Stanford Financial Group investigation, the 2010 Gulf oil spill crisis, the Major League Baseball steroid investigation, and high profile corporate restructurings including Lehman Brothers, General Motors and CIT, just to name a few.
If you are interested in becoming part of a fast growing company and contributing to history-making engagements, read on.
The Senior Compensation Analyst will be responsible for providing compensation analysis and support on all Executive and non-Executive compensation and employee recognition items globally. The role will report to the Director, Compensation and play an important role in executing day to day activities as well as projects. The role will be primarily responsible for running analytics for the team and will have an integral role in executing compensation initiatives.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide analytical expertise and support on executive and non-executive compensation matters. Example activities include supporting the annual compensation process, executive reporting (Say on Pay, Compensation Committee work, etc.) and market data analyses for non-executives.
- Help to drive the adaptation of segment compensation philosophies
- Oversee survey participation and search for new opportunities.
- Lead small to mid-size compensation projects
- Prepare analyses and presentations for the Compensation Committee
- Design and prepare ad hoc compensation reports for management
- Contribute ideas to improving compensation programs and processes
- Provide analytical support to ensure successful execution of the year-end merit increase and bonus payment cycle
- Work with HRIS team to ensure compensation data is loaded into our various HR systems
- Support compensation regulatory compliance processes
- 3-5 years of related experience in Compensation Administration
- Bachelor’s Degree required
Requirements and General Skills:
- Comfortable working with ambiguity
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Recognizing and maintaining confidentiality of work materials
- Willingness to learn HR systems/procedures/functions
- Willingness to take initiative and ownership of projects
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Exhibits strong customer service competency
- Very strong PowerPoint and Excel skills (know nested if statements, v-lookups and pivot tables) required
- Familiarity with Microsoft Access a plus
- Experience with scenario modeling and other analysis a plus
- Working knowledge of HRIS systems, specifically PeopleSoft a plus
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) a plus
FTI Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer