Location: Falls Church, VA
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Relocation Assistance: No relocation assistance available
An internship or co-op at Northrop Grumman is unique. Sure, you’ll learn new skills, explore our enterprise, network with experts, connect with thought leaders, and finish with a resume that opens doors. But you’ll gain something even more valuable: pride in what you’ve done. Join us and launch your career. We’ll support you with training, employee resource groups, and our shared vision of global security.
The enterprise Performance, Engagement, and Measures organization within the Talent Management Center of Excellence is seeking a summer intern. The intern will support the enterprise engagement and inclusion survey, training and development evaluations, and planned and ad-hoc research projects across the employee life-cycle (e.g., onboarding, manager assessments). This is a great opportunity for a student to build applied skills in areas central to industrial/organizational psychology.
- Candidates must be currently enrolled full-time pursuing a Masters or PhD from an accredited college/university program in industrial/organizational psychology or related field
- Completed coursework in relevant areas (e.g., research design, personnel psychology, organizational psychology, human resource development, motivation, leadership)
- Experience in survey design and analysis
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Ability to adapt to shifting priorities and navigate ambiguous situations
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Current PhD student
- Minimum GPA of 3.25 or higher
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.