GoHealth Urgent Care
Location: Atlanta, GA
The Manager of People Analytics will lead our people data, analytics, reporting and research strategy. The Manager will partner closely with HR, IT, Operations and Finance leadership to build the right data structures and analytic platforms for reporting and, more importantly, advanced analytics on three major categories of data: current employees (HRIS data), applicants and potential applicants (Assessment, CRM and ATS data), and employee and patient engagement (customer and employee survey data). In addition, the Manager will lead our organizational research strategy to build better talent and career pathing programs through the innovative use of assessments and training programs.
We are looking for an experienced analytic professional with a desire to disrupt an industry through analytically driven HR and talent programs. A strong team orientation is a must. The right candidate will bring a combination of leadership, strategic thinking, innovation, project and program management, and creative problem-solving.
- Develop and lead our people analytics strategy to enable GoHealth Urgent Care to make better business decisions using people data.
- Partner internally and with our joint venture partners to set up the appropriate data structures to enable automated reporting and dashboards on key people data, metrics and analytics.
- Deliver dashboards, insight and analytics on current and potential job applicants to increase quality of hire and decrease time to fill.
- Deliver dashboards, insight and analytics on current employees to better understand staffing levels, attrition rates, performance, engagement and other key metrics.
- Improve existing processes, functionality and workflow to improve efficiencies with core HR and talent functions (e.g., onboarding, performance reviews, payroll).
- Connect the employee engagement experience to our patient engagement experience through data to understand what drives a great patient experience and influence HR strategy.
- Procure and use various analysis and visualization software tools to conduct analyses and produce insights and deliverables.
- Partner with the business and HR leadership to understand ongoing business needs and translate into research projects, analyses and deliverables.
- Design and deliver a program of research to understand our talent and influence HR direction and strategy.
- Present internally and externally at meetings and conferences to share insights and build capabilities.
- Take a significant role in the development of team members to support their success, growth, engagement, goal achievement and development.
- Master’s degree in Industrial-Organizational Psychology or related degree required; Ph.D. preferred
- 3 years of work experience in the applied environment performing graduate-level research/analytics required
- HRIS database experience required
- Strong oral and written communication skills required
- 1 year of leadership experience preferred
- Experience developing and validating employee assessment tools used in selection decisions preferred
- Healthcare experience preferred
GoHealth Urgent Care invites military veterans to apply for their positions.