Global Skills X-Change (GSX)
Location: Ft. Belvoir, VA
About the GSX
GSX is a professional services firm that specializes in designing workforce and learning strategies that link the worlds of work and learning. This is the same goal that the GSX founders pursued as part of the Congressionally-mandated National Skills Standard Board (NSSB). Today, GSX provides a suite of human capital solutions that support a competency-driven talent pipeline for education, private, and public enterprises.
Our employees enjoy 4 weeks of PTO, 10 paid federal holidays, health, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401K with employer matching, education reimbursement, metro reimbursement, and are eligible for annual bonuses.
About the Job
GSX is looking to hire a Senior Consultant for a full-time position supporting the development, implementation, and sustainment of an enterprise-wide professional certification program. The Senior Consultant will oversee the development of knowledge and skills-based assessments, certification program information (e.g., Body of Knowledge, annual reports on accreditation and certification) and candidate management process documentation. Ideal candidates will have proven experience in workforce certification programs and deep knowledge of DoDM 3305. The successful candidate for this position will also be collaborative, flexible and agile in response to emerging program priorities.
For each proficiency level of each Certification Program development, the Senior Consultant will
- Assist Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) in the development of assessments to test a candidates Essential Body of Work and Essential Body of Knowledge
- Use learning objectives from the Certification Blueprint, recommend what evaluation tool(s) can be used to efficiently and effectively measure mastery of the learning objectives
- Use seed information from SMEs to develop an “alpha” test
- Analyze results from beta test using, at a minimum, statistics identified in the manual
- Generate the final production version of the assessment based on beta test assessment and review results
The Senior Consultant will also support and coordinate the development of PMO products supporting the Certification Program, a representative list of which includes:
- Monthly Program Briefing capturing the comprehensive development status of the Certification Program
- Project/Concept Plans
- Operational Reports
- Certification Program Build
- Certification Program Design Document (PDD)
- Essential Body of Work, Essential Body of Knowledge, Certification Scheme, Certification Blueprint
- Candidate Handbooks
- Annual Certification Report
Required Qualifications and Experience
- TS/SCI Clearance (Active)
- Graduate Degree (I/O) or equivalent experience in measurement, data analysis, education and/or program management
- 15-19 total years of experience
- Experience leading the development of knowledge and skills assessments
- The ability to present critical decision-making information, identifying risks, and articulate accreditation/industry standards to support recommendations to senior PMO government leads and tradecraft SMEs.
- Expertise in documenting Job Task Analysis and competency management processes
- Strong ability to communicate with education and training divisions
- Understanding of item banking and its interface with the competency management
- Knowledge of IT system planning and security
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity
GSX is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law. GSX is dedicated to seeking all qualified applicants for our job vacancies.
Please contact Bill Fischer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-409-8404 if interested in this opportunity.