C2 Technologies, Inc.
Location: Washington, DC
About the Organization
C2 Technologies is an internationally recognized full-service minority-woman-owned small business specializing in human performance improvement. For more than 27 years, C2 has developed award-winning solutions using industry best practices to enhance the performance of Government and private-sectors clients.
About the Job
The Senior Personnel Psychologist is responsible for providing technical expertise in the development and administration of testing and assessment instruments, as well as programmatic guidance and support to management and stakeholders. Typical interactions will be with management, Course Specialists, Instructional Systems Designers (ISDs), and content subject matter experts (SMEs).
- Participate in research studies to evaluate the effectiveness of existing HR systems and tools, and consult with or advise management of conclusions and recommendations.
- Apply knowledge of test theory, psychometric methodology, and statistics to research and analyze HR data related to hiring, retention, and workforce analysis.
- Design and draft revisions of policies and operating procedures as they relate to human capital initiatives for Government approval.
- Draft technical and non-technical reports, white papers, memos, and other documentation on a weekly to monthly basis.
- Advise the Government to ensure mandated laws, rules, and regulations are properly assessed for potential impact on work initiatives.
- Develop and validate personnel assessment tools for selection and/or promotion purposes.
- Provide project management support involving the resolution of complex issues, establishing and maintaining timelines, monitoring project work activities, and communicating progress and status.
- Assist in the collection and analysis of data using qualitative and quantitative strategies to draw practical conclusions and answer research questions.
- Assist in conducting meetings, workshops, trainings, and briefings related to HRR initiatives on a weekly to monthly basis.
Requires Qualifications and Experience
- PhD in I/O Psychology with at least 6 years of experience
- Master’s Degree in I/O Psychology with at least 14 years of experience
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity
C2 Technologies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability, or protected veteran status.
How to Apply:
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply here: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=c2ti&jobId=121805&lang=en_US&source=CC3