Global Skills X-Change (GSX)
Location: Alexandria, VA
About the Organization
GSX is a professional services firm that specializes in designing workforce and learning strategies that link the worlds of work and learning. This is the same goal that the GSX founders pursued as part of the Congressionally-mandated National Skills Standard Board (NSSB). Today, GSX provides a suite of human capital solutions that support a competency-driven talent pipeline for education, private, and public enterprises.
Our employees enjoy 4 weeks of PTO, 10 paid federal holidays, health, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401K with employer matching, education reimbursement, metro reimbursement, and are eligible for annual bonuses.
About the Job
GSX is looking to hire a Senior Human Capital Consultant with an active TS/SCI clearance for a full-time position supporting a certification program for a Defense Intelligence agency. Ideal candidates will have 5-10 years of applied experience in analyzing work functions, integrating competency-based skill standards into workforce development strategies, as well as developing, implementing, and maintaining knowledge and skills-based assessments.
• Develop skill standards, to include the identification, development, and implementation of measurement methods (including skill standards-based assessments) that result in reliable information that can be used to make valid, high-stakes certification conferral decisions
• Develop, administer and interpret psychometrically-sound tests and other assessment instruments
• Generate, use, and communicate item- and test-level statistics (using either CTT and/or IRT paradigms)
• Facilitate working groups and present results to multiple stakeholder groups (i.e. decision makers, thought leaders, SMEs) in support of all phases of certification development and maintenance
• Develop technical/program documentation in support of the certification program design, development, maintenance, and accreditation package submission.
• Lead research studies to evaluate the effectiveness of existing systems and tools
• Utilize qualitative and quantitative research approaches to answer practical questions
• Produce technical and non-technical reports
Required Qualifications and Experience
• Master’s Degree in Industrial/Organizational Psychology or equivalent field in Education, Statistics, Measurement, Data Analysis or equivalent field (In-Progress Degree is acceptable)
• 5-10 Years of relevant professional experience required
• Proficient in Excel (such as pivot tables, item analysis in Excel) and SPSS
• Must currently possess an active TS/SCI Security Clearance
• Experience using Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and other software to create graphic presentations and reports
• Ability to manage deadlines, requests, and projects and to work effectively with interdisciplinary teams
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong customer facing skills
Preferred Qualifications and Experience
• Experience developing Personnel Certification Programs
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity
GSX is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law. GSX is dedicated to seeking all qualified applicants for our job vacancies.
How to Apply
Please contact Bill Fischer at firstname.lastname@example.org or (703) 409-8404 if interested in this opportunity.