Location: Washington DC
About the Organization
AvantGarde employs a "One Stop Shop Solution" to meet complex organizational goals through information technology, human capital management, and organizational development. AvantGarde blends together individuals with exceptional knowledge and past performance across four key areas of an organization's investments – People, Process, Strategy, and Technology.
AvantGarde was founded with a vision to create a diverse team of seasoned consultants and experts. Our experts have the skills, knowledge, and experience of finding a single-integrated solution to address your areas of complex and pressing issues. We focus on meeting our clients' business needs while analyzing tasks from start to finish and consistently delivering reliable services and solutions that yield high Returns on Investments (ROI) investments.
We are currently looking for a bright, well-organized and spirited individual to provide human capital consulting services to our federal government clients.
About the Job
Consult across the strategic human capital: Analyze, design and manage implementation for agency strategic human capital programs and processes including: workforce planning, competency modeling and planning, succession planning; performance management; and large scale organizational change.
Develop and deliver innovative Human Capital and OD solutions: Organization assessment, organizational process and functional re-engineering, project management, change management, action planning and overall strategy support to clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Organization Development, Human Resources Management or related field.
- Master’s Degree in I/O Psychology or Organization Development preferred.
- 8+ years “hands on delivery” full scale broad based Management Consulting experience with significant experience in Human Capital Strategy, Organizational Development, and Strategic Workforce Planning in the public sector. DOD experience in workforce/manpower planning is highly desirable.
- Organizational Development Skills focused on the design/redesign and implementation of organization structures including aligning mission, strategy, functions and structure; identifying changes to roles and responsibilities; and assessing the impacts to overall workforce.
- Strong Human Capital Management expertise supporting federal clients, including experience designing and delivering strategic and operational human capital management programs and processes.
- Strong research, analytical and critical thinking skills, including the ability to analyze workforce and competency data and provide recommendations and solution strategies to government clients.
- Skills in at least one other Organizational Performance focus area such as: Organization assessment, change management, strategy development, and business process optimization.
- Solid knowledge of core Industrial/Organizational Psychology topics such as human capital assessment, workforce and workload assessment, competency assessment, training, performance management, and leadership development
- Strong facilitation skills and the ability to build relationships and interface with senior level government leaders.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong experience in the development of comprehensive PowerPoint presentations and Formal Reports
- Flexibility, enthusiasm, and teamwork skills
- Outstanding critical thinking skills
- U.S. Citizenship
- Ability to obtain a Secret Clearance
To be considered for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org as well as applying through our recruiting link:http://recruit.hirebridge.com/v3/Jobs/JobDetails.aspx?jid=392959&cid=7715