The Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority
Location: Crystal City, VA
The Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority is seeking to hire two Organizational Design and Management Specialists for the Office of Human Resources at the Corporate Office Building - Crystal City, VA location.
The Organizational Design and Management Specialist performs a range of job evaluation, classification, and organizational design services including designing, documenting, and evaluating jobs; determining and validating minimum qualifications and other job requirements; writing job descriptions; and conducting organizational design studies. Excellent starting wages and benefits package.
To review the description of duties, please click here.
Please note: You should review this job description, in particular the knowledge, skills, abilities, and other (KSAOs) requirements listed.
In the application process, you will be asked to relate your experience, training and education to the KSAOs in a narrative format. We would suggest that you prepare your responses off line and paste them into the assessment questionnaire.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (MQS):
To be rated qualified for this job, an applicant must meet all of the MQs listed below at the time of vacancy announcement closure.
- Five years of progressively responsible experience in human resources including experience in: conducting job analyses and desk audits; developing and revising job descriptions; validating MQs and KSAs or other qualification requirements; and evaluating organizational structures.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Personnel Administration, Psychology, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education, experience and training that totals four years.
- A fully equivalent combination of education and training beyond what is needed to satisfy the education requirement may be used to substitute for up to two of the five years of experience.
CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSES REQUIRED
- A valid state driver’s license.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (PQS):
The qualifications listed below (if any) are preferred and may be considered in the selection process, but are not required to be rated qualified for this job.
- A Master’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Personnel Administration, or Industrial/Organizational Psychology.
HOW YOU WILL BE EVALUATED:
Once the application process is completed, a review of your resume and supporting documentation will be done to determine if you meet the minimum qualification requirements. There is an Assessment questionnaire(s) that you must complete. Your resume and supporting documentation will then be compared to your responses to the assessment questionnaire(s). If a determination is made that your application does not support your responses, which you provided in the assessment questionnaire, your application will not receive further consideration for this announcement.
A background security investigation will be required for all new hires.
ANNOUNCEMENT NUMBER: MWAA-17-11924. Please visit our website for the complete job announcement and qualification requirement details at www.mwaa.com and to apply online.