National Science Foundation
Location – Arlington, VA
About the Organization
NSF has the advantages of a small agency environment that fosters collaboration, creativity and opportunities to contribute to major agency-wide projects. Consistently ranked by its employees as one of the top federal agencies in managing its workforce, NSF maintains a creative, flexible, and collegial atmosphere and is respected in both the federal and scientific arenas for its work in promoting science, technology, education and management best practices. Join our team at one of the best places to work in the federal government and use your knowledge and imagination to keep NSF at the frontier of discovery! More about NSF.
NSF is relocating to Alexandria, Virginia. In late summer of 2017, NSF will begin the transition from its current location in Arlington, VA to 2415 Eisenhower Avenue, Alexandria, VA 22314. The new location is adjacent to a Metro station (Eisenhower Avenue on the Yellow Line) and there is ample parking in the area. There are several amenities nearby, such as restaurants, hotels, and shops.
About the Job
This position is located in the Strategic Human Capital Planning (SHCP) Branch, Division of Human Resources HRM). SHCP is responsible for human capital accountability, workforce planning, human capital analytics and reporting, change management, and business process reengineering efforts.
As a Management Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Developing enterprise-wide human capital dashboards, scorecards, KPIs, and reports using Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition.
- Performing quantitative and qualitative workforce analyses of data gathered from multiple sources, white papers and presentations for NSF managers and staff.
- Providing analytical expertise and evaluations of human capital systems, programs, operations, policies and issues related to the management of human capital.
- Developing workforce analytics utilizing a variety of quantitative and qualitative data. Identify trends, correlations, and causations within data to provide management a synopsis of emerging challenges and recommendations for change.
- Developing measures and metrics to enhance the effectiveness of HC analytics, metrics, measures and reports.
- Extracting, synthesizing and analyzing data from multiple systems to collaborate with others in the development of narratives related to human capital management.
- Developing prototypes and mock-ups of analytics for customers and analysts.
How to Apply
To apply, please visit the links to Application in USAJOBS, below: