Location: Fairfax, VA
About the Organization
ICF International (NASDAQ:ICFI) provides professional services and technology solutions that deliver beneficial impact in areas critical to the world's future. ICF is fluent in the language of change, whether driven by markets, technology, or policy. Since 1969, we have combined a passion for our work with deep industry expertise to tackle our clients' most important challenges. We partner with clients around the globe—advising, executing, innovating—to help them define and achieve success. Our more than 5,000 employees serve government and commercial clients from more than 65 offices worldwide. ICF's website is www.icfi.com.ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels.
About the Job
Do you have a degree in Industrial/Organizational Psychology or a related subjects with an interest in human capital consulting and data analytics? Do you have 2 years of professional work experience conducting quantitative data collection and analyses and preparing technical reports/briefing materials? If the answers are yes, ICF is growing and we need you!
Your main responsibilities will be to use your academic knowledge and experience to provide practical solutions to challenges in management, human capital, and organizational change for public and private sector clients. For example, you may be working on a project with the Department of Justice to measure organizational climate in police agencies. Or you may be working on a team to implement cutting edge training, development, and assessment methods in the Air Force Air Mobility Command.
What else’s is in it for you? You will gain exposure to large innovative projects, interact with experts in the field, all while building content knowledge and consulting skills. You will work in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment. Our federal clients include organizations within nearly every Cabinet-level agency of government.
- Contribute to the development of innovative, timely, and high quality organizational and workforce solutions and services, typically working on multiple projects with all levels of staff
- Assist with quantitative and qualitative research, including planning and conducting analyses
- Describe results of statistical analyses in practical language and implications that our clients can understand and use
- Apply technology to enhance deliverables and streamline tools and processes
- Coordinate with other members of project teams throughout the company
- Build relationships with federal and commercial clients
- Contribute to proposals and other efforts to develop business.
- Master’s Degree in Industrial/Organizational Psychology or related subjects with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- 2 years of experience in human capital or organization development
- 2 years of professional work experience conducting quantitative data collection and analyses and preparing technical reports/briefing materials
- Intermediate or advanced proficiency with MS Office Applications (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Access), SPSS, and survey software
- Experience in one or more of the following: Statistics; Selection and Assessment; Survey Design, Administration and Analysis; Organization Assessment using quantitative and/or qualitative data collection; Leader Development, Program Assessment and Evaluation.
- Mastery of statistical methods (e.g., standard deviation, correlation, t-test, chi-square, regression, ANOVA)
- Ability to communicate technical/statistical information to non-technical audiences
- Experience designing and analyzing surveys (e.g., sampling, item writing, reliability, validity)
- Exceptional research and writing skills
- Experience with federal procurement
- Oral presentation and facilitation skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision making capabilities
- High attention to detail
- Superior interpersonal skills including courtesy, professionalism, and a cooperative attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment under strict deadlines
- Demonstrated outstanding level of professionalism, including ability to exercise good judgment, discretion, tact, and diplomacy
- Flexibility to handle multiple priorities and to work limited overtime as necessary
- Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, outside clients, and vendors
- Ability and interest in learning new software tools and in transferring knowledge
- Ability and willingness to develop and deliver presentations
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information
- Knowledge of the federal sector
How to Apply
If interested, please visit ICF's career website (https://www.icf.com/careers
), click on 'Apply Now!' and search for job number 1600003364.