CFI Group USA, LLC
Location: Ann Arbor, MI/Washington, DC
About the Organization
CFI Group is a fun, fast-paced, growing, Ann Arbor-based professional services firm. We provide strategic customer and employee satisfaction solutions based on methodology of the nation’s leading measure of customer satisfaction, the American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI).
About the Job
The Senior Customer Insights Consultant is a key member of the CFI delivery team. He or she is the primary project manager for a portfolio of accounts, performs data analysis, and ensures superior delivery of service to clients for CFI’s customer and employee satisfaction research programs.
- Lead project management effort for client engagements
- Lead the development and presentation of insights and recommendations based on survey results and knowledge of client industry/business
- Present findings to clients
- Coordinate internal resources to ensure superior delivery for clients
- Lead the kick-off and implementation effort for new programs
- Lead client conference calls.
- Train clients on new or enhanced tools/features available.
- Participate in or lead special projects
- Mentor other project team members
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in social sciences, political science, marketing research, statistics, or related field. Master’s degree preferred.
- 8+ years in customer experience measurement, market research, data analysis, project management, and/or client services.
- Experience in survey research design, analysis, and questionnaire development
- Proficient with statistical concepts
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and SPSS
How to Apply
If interested, please contact Wendy Brant (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your resume.