Fors Marsh Group LLC
Location: Arlington, VA
About the Organization
Fors Marsh Group LLC (FMG) is an applied research consulting firm based in Northern Virginia. Our primary mission is to leverage insights from the social and behavioral sciences for improved organizational decision-making. As a thriving small business, we are committed to providing growth opportunities to our employees, expanding their areas of competence, and challenging them to provide the best possible research for our clients.
About the Job
FMG is seeking an intelligent, motivated, and experienced researcher to join our organizational research team. This job is best suited for an individual with a strong research background, excellent problem-solving skills, and a keen attention to detail. The ideal candidate also continuously strives to learn and develop and enjoys working in a highly collaborative environment. This individual’s primary responsibilities would be to provide subject matter expertise and oversee multiple research studies.
- Managing multiple concurrent research projects throughout their entire lifecycle (i.e., design, execution, analysis, reporting), including monitoring adherence to budgets.
- Drawing upon own subject matter expertise and knowledge of research methods to contribute to various research efforts.
- Communicating clearly and professionally with clients in order to understand and meet their needs while managing expectations.
- Preparing written reports and delivering professional briefings that summarize research findings.
- Disseminating research findings to a variety of audiences.
- Conducting quality control of the work of self and others in research team.
- Participating in strategic planning meetings and assisting with the procurement of future work.
- Graduate degree in psychology, organizational behavior, or related discipline (PhD preferred).
- 2-3 years of applied research experience, including leading research projects.
- Expertise in quantitative research methods. Training in qualitative methods a plus.
- Demonstrated record of technical and business writing.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and collaboratively.
- High level of proficiency in at least one statistical analysis software package (Stata preferred).
- Open to learning new research methods and subject matter areas.
- Experience operating in a contracting environment and interacting with federal government clients a plus.
- Applicants may be subject to a low-level government security investigation and must meet eligibility criteria for access to sensitive information.
- Significant professional growth opportunities.
- A collaborative and engaging small business environment where staff are self-motivated and enthusiastic about their field of study.
- A company culture promoting work/life balance.
- Highly competitive benefit/compensation package.
How to Apply
All completed submissions must include a resume, cover letter and salary requirements. To apply online, please visit: https://formarshgroup.applytojob.com/apply/ecT6ut/Senior-Researcher-Organizationalbehavioral-Science?source=PTCMW