Institution Laureate Education, Inc.
Location: Baltimore, MD
About the Job
This is a professional talent management role responsible for supporting the performance and talent management strategy within the Laureate Education Inc. This position is responsible for monitoring business and Human Resources initiatives, programs and processes that contribute to an integrated talent management system as well as developing and reporting both quantitative and qualitative success metrics and measures for each key initiative. The person in this role will leverage, consolidate and analyze all available data in order to present a scorecard view of the talent management function. This role is part of a collaborative talent management team to deliver an overall talent management solution and reports directly to the Director of Talent and Performance Solutions.
- Consult with talent management team and program clients to define measures of success and associated reporting and analytical needs.
- Collaborate with HRIS and regional organizational development team to design and develop automated reporting to support Talent Review analysis.
- Provide detailed analysis and commentary in appropriate presentation format.
- Anticipate data needs based on business state and proactively supply data to monitor the baseline and/or support programs, initiatives and decisions.
- Oversee and make continuous improvement in the process for talent assessments such as pre-hire assessment, 360-degree assessment and other developmental assessments
- Partner with Accounts Payable and the vendor to manage invoice activity including automating the invoice process.
- Assist with design, development, implementation and evaluation of various talent management programs based on best practices and workforce demographic trends.
- Assist with design of talent management solutions and processes to support strategic initiatives.
- Assist with maintenance and enhancement of performance management tools and related processes, including ongoing process improvement and effective integration of current and future systems.
- Responsible for monitoring and evaluating success of training and communication programs aimed at aligning employee activities with performance management practices and organizational goals.
- Work closely with Human Resources colleagues and key stakeholders to assist with processes and tools related to performance and talent management.
- Develop and provide reports to management on the success of various programs designed to enhance employee performance.
- Provide data collection process coordination & logistics support to the Talent/Leadership Review process.
- Assess readiness and obstacles to change and determine optimal pathways and methods to accomplish change for performance and talent projects deployment.
The successful candidate will possess bachelor’s Degree in Organizational Development, Human Resources, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Business or related field and minimum of 3 years of successful experience in development, coordination and evaluation of talent management programs (performance management, leadership development, succession management, organization development, change management); or any equivalent combination of experience, education, and training which provides the following knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Experience designing, implementing, and evaluating talent management programs - including supporting processes and training.
- Experience with query design, analysis and report development.
- Thorough understanding of key performance indicators and metrics, and the effective visual communication of data.
- Strong analytical skills with close attention to detail.
- Strong relationship management and interpersonal skills, with solution-oriented approaches and strong collaboration with HR and business stakeholders.
- Ability to take ownership of projects, and manage resources to achieve project outcomes.
- Ability to synthesize and analyze data to inform appropriate solutions, and to measure impact.
- Strong process orientation and subject matter expertise in adult learning, performance, and talent management processes.
- Ability to document processes clearly.
- Ability to weave and integrate diversity and inclusion throughout talent processes.
- Ability to effectively facilitate groups, in meetings, workshops or briefings.
- Excellent communication abilities, both written and verbal.
- Ability to think creatively and strategically to make recommendations and to execute assignments.
- Ability to travel as required.
The preferred candidate will possess the following additional qualifications:
- Related education background from Industrial/Organizational psychology or related fields.
- MBA or graduate level education desirable
- Strong statistical and analytical skills
- Spanish/Portuguese bi-lingual
- Experience with implementation of integrated performance management, leadership assessment, and/or succession management systems and processes.
- Understanding of enterprise management systems (ERP) like Ultipro and SuccessFactors
How to Apply
To apply, please visit the job positing at https://jobs.laureate.net/job/baltimore/organizational-development-analyst/673/2316605?utm_source=email&utm_medium=social_post&utm_campaign=Laureate_Education_social