Location: Fort Meade, MD
About the Organization
ICF International (NASDAQ:ICFI) partners with government and commercial clients to deliver professional services and technology solutions in the energy and climate change; environment and infrastructure; health, human services, and social programs; and homeland security and defense markets. The firm combines passion for its work with industry expertise and innovative analytics to produce compelling results throughout the entire program life cycle, from research and analysis through implementation and improvement. Since 1969, ICF has been serving government at all levels, major corporations, and multilateral institutions. More than 5,000 employees serve these clients worldwide.
About the Job
ICF seeks an I/O Psychologist - Manager to work within the Organizational Research, Learning, and Performance Division (ORLP) Division. ORLP focuses on providing practical solutions to challenges in management and organizational change for public and private sector clients. The Manager will lead proposals and projects in areas such as competency modeling, job analysis, selection, employee recruitment and retention, employee training and evaluation, leader development, and personnel assessment.
This position requires an active high level security clearance. Only candidates with an active high level security clearance will be considered.
- Manage the development of innovative, accurate, timely, and high quality solutions and services, typically working on multiple projects with all levels of staff
- Interact with federal, state, local and commercial clients
- Manage the design of applied research studies
- Manage the design, development, administration, and validation of assessments
- Lead data collection and literature reviews
- Conduct interviews and focus groups
- Develop, administer, and analyze surveys
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Author presentations and technical reports
- Masters in Industrial / Organizational Psychology or related field
- An active high level government security clearance
- Authorization to work for any U.S. employer
- 10+ years working with applied research methodologies and data analyses
- 8+ years of experience in assessment development and validation
- Knowledge of best practices around topics such as staff recruitment, selection, development, and retention
- 8 + years of writing experience (e.g., to prepare technical reports; develop interview protocols)
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel) and SPSS
- Previous Federal proposal experience
- PhD in Industrial / Organizational Psychology or related field
- Experience with certification
- Experience with gathering information from job incumbents via structured interviews, focus group sessions and job observations
- Experience with survey methodology and statistical analysis
- Detail-oriented and capable of critically analyzing data outputs, and translating research findings into narrative descriptions & recommendations for action
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Superior interpersonal skills including courtesy, professionalism, and a cooperative attitude
- Ability to be flexible to handle multiple priorities and to work limited overtime as necessary
How to Apply
To apply, please visit http://www.icfi.com/careers and search for job number 1500002587.
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce. ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EEO/AA – Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities).