Management Concepts, Inc.
Location: Tysons Corner, VA
About the Organization
Management Concepts is the nation's premier provider of professional development, performance improvement, and talent management solutions for the public sector. Since 1973, we've collaborated with and supported every major agency in the Federal government, thousands of state and local government offices, numerous non-profit organizations and universities, and hundreds of corporations; unleashing the potential of more than one million individuals and enhancing the performance of teams and organizations.
We are committed to empowering individuals, teams, and organizations to grow and achieve their personal and organizational missions with our high-impact training, as well as our transformative consulting solutions.
About the Job
In this role, you will consult with members of the consulting and training divisions to develop and deliver assessment instruments; coordinate business administration and logistics; and represent Management Concepts in meetings/discussions with clients, consultants and vendors. The incumbent will be responsible for all aspects of Assessment Practice operations. Working across organizational boundaries you will develop a portfolio of assessment products and services, assist in their marketing and sales activities, coach and advise colleagues on the effective delivery, analysis and reporting of assessment results. In addition, the Director of Assessment Services will set and execute the strategy for expansion of the assessment practice in concert with Company objectives, and promote and represent Management Concepts consulting capabilities and thought leadership in the field of assessment through publications and public presentations.
- Collaborate with Executive Directors and Managing Directors in the development of functionally-specific assessment and survey instruments and other special projects as necessary to provide data driven insights for consulting and training engagements.
- Maintain a centralized database of survey and assessment results for research and study purposes.
- Develop strategies and business plans for advancement of the company’s assessment and evaluation capabilities.
- Collaborate with marketing to publicize assessment and survey products and services.
- Support Company sales efforts.
- Author and present on assessment and survey topics in appropriate forums on behalf of the Company.
- Maintain professional certification and memberships in appropriate professional associations.
- Manage operations to conform to approved budget and business plans.
- Coach and mentor assessment staff as part of an overall development program.
- Strong organizational, planning, negotiation, analytical, psychometric and decision-making skills.
- Ability to develop and nurture solid relationships with key clients, consultants, and internal team members.
- Solid oral, written, presentation and communication skills.
- Capable of juggling multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment to meet tight deadlines.
- An entrepreneurial spirit.
- Master’s degree or in organizational psychology, organization development, applied psychology, human resources, or an assessment related field required
- Ph.D. is preferred.
- 5 - 7 years of experience developing and administering organizational assessments and surveys
- Experience designing and delivering data-driven consulting solutions in organization development, human capital or organizational change management.
How to Apply
Please follow link to apply online: http://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp03/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=MANAGEMENTCONCEPTS&cws=1&rid=959