Location: Washington, D.C.
About the Organization
The mission of Pascal Metrics is to anticipate and avoid patient harm and related cost. Pascal enables the world’s leading healthcare systems to address the core strategic issue of how to deliver safer and more reliable patient care at lower cost in rapidly changing regulatory and reimbursement environments. Today our real-time field-leading SaaS-based platform, Pascal HealthBench (c), delivers a broad range of interactive analytics, clinical and organizational improvement tools, performance benchmarks, as well as support for data-driven clinical interventions at the point of care. Pascal is an industry pioneer, best demonstrated by being on the leading edge of predicting adverse events – going well beyond predicting mortality or readmissions – at the point of care in real-time across the continuum of care.
As a federally certified Patient Safety Organization (PSO), Pascal uniquely brings together leading scientific, clinical, and engineering expertise “under one roof,” which is crucial in its effort to remain the leader of real-time clinical improvement, as well as the holder of one of the largest patient safety culture data sets in the world. Headquartered in Washington DC, Pascal is highly regarded for its work with over 1,000 hospitals and healthcare systems in North America, Europe, the Middle East, and Asia.
The Organizational Excellence Advisor will join our Applied Science team. They will be a key member of the Applied Science, focusing the majority of their time providing subject matter expertise in the areas of employee engagement and occupational health and safety to both internal stakeholders and clients. The Organizational Excellence Advisor will be responsible for maintaining scientific and related content of Pascal support and services materials, as well as delivering new content for additional support and services. In addition, the Organizational Excellence Advisor will work closely with other client-facing groups at Pascal in delivering advisory services to our client partners. Pascal is committed to establishing learning environments across the healthcare industry. The Organizational Excellence Advisor will assist in this effort by analyzing our large survey database and preparing white paper, case studies, and academic manuscripts that communicate key findings and best practices.
- Work collaboratively with individuals from our Client Services, Client Development and Clinical groups in supporting client relationships
- Provide advice and expertise to our healthcare client partners on a variety of topics including, but not limited to employee engagement, burnout, safety culture, and high reliability
- Develop and maintain content of Pascal knowledge library and client support materials
- Develop client training materials and presentations
- Deliver web-based and client onsite training and support services
- Conduct statistical analysis of Pascal’s large patient safety culture database and growing employee engagement and burnout databases
- Prepare and publish white papers, case studies, and academic manuscripts that will influence how healthcare leaders, practitioners, and academics think and make decisions about human resources and healthcare delivery
- Master’s degree in the behavioral and social sciences (e.g., industrial/organizational psychology, management, health administration, economics)
- A minimum of 3-5 years of demonstrated applied experience and/or consulting experience (preferably in the healthcare industry)
- An open and collaborative attitude
- Ability to work effectively in multidisciplinary teams
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, tailored for each of a wide variety of audiences
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to establish high-quality client relationships
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to solve problems quickly
- Proficient computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Powerpoint and Microsoft Excel
- Proficiency with one of the following statistical programs: SPSS, SAS, R, MPLUS
How to Apply
To apply: send cover letter, CV, applicable transcripts, and any publications to email@example.com. Position is open immediately.
For more information, please visit our website: www.pascalmetrics.com