Monster Government Solutions
Location: McLean, VA
About the Organization
The MGS Professional Services organization works with state and federal government clients to provide comprehensive Human Capital Management solutions. Our team has unparalleled experience and expertise in a variety of activities, including Competency Modeling/Job Analysis; Survey Design/Administration; Assessment Development/Validation; Workforce and Succession Planning; Skill Gap Analysis; Recruitment and Selection; Training; Career Mapping; and Change Management. Our team works closely with client subject matter experts to capture critical information and implement human capital initiatives.
- Provide internal and external consulting services across a broad spectrum of Human Capital Management needs;
- Manage and deliver consulting products and services to federal, state, and local government clients;
- Cultivate client relationships and develop new business opportunities;
- Increase customer satisfaction through continuous improvement and delivery of quality products and services.
- Analyze customer requirements and design/execute customized human capital solutions;
- Define and manage the resources required to complete consulting engagements;
- Conduct HR systems analysis, stakeholder analysis, and process mapping;
- Develop and validate competency models in support of multiple human capital initiatives;
- Develop and validate applicant and employee assessments in support of multiple human capital initiatives;
- Facilitate Subject Matter Expert (SME) panels for job analysis and assessment tool development in a technology-based, solutions environment;
- Perform item analysis to evaluate the effectiveness of assessment and selection tools;
- Identify workforce competency gaps and conduct action planning to drive gap closure;
- Support the user adoption of technology products and processes through established change management activities; and
- Develop new consulting opportunities and assist with creating client proposals.
- Graduate degree (Master’s or Ph.D.) in Organizational Psychology or a related discipline from an accredited University;
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in an internal or external role involving the management of human capital consulting projects;
- Experience with competency modeling and assessment tool development/validation for various purposes, including selection and workforce planning;
- Experience providing change management support to ensure end user adoption of products or services;
- Experience managing client projects, including identifying needed resources, executing project tasks, and conducting close-out activities.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and U.S. Citizenship.
- Experience developing/validating of a broad range of competency-based assessment tools, including structured interviews, training and experience-based (T&E) questionnaires, and work sample tests;
- Experience designing, developing, and administering large-scale surveys;
- Experience planning and conducting competency gap analysis projects;
- Experience applying program evaluation techniques and methods;
- Experience with database management and statistical analysis on large datasets using software programs such as SAS or SPSS;
- Experience implementing assessment solutions using online platforms/tools;
- Experience providing human capital consulting services to federal government clients.
How to Apply:
If interested in applying or learning more about the position, please contact Tim Lagan at Tim.Lagan@monster.com.