Location: Arlington, VA
TOUGH WORK. VITAL MISSION. Challenge yourself! You have the power to help combat drug trafficking. Be a part of DEA! It's tough work, but a vital mission. Whatever your background or expertise, your work at DEA will be tremendously rewarding because it will have a daily impact on national security and the quality of life of all Americans.
Do your career "Justice" by working with DOJ, which has been ranked in the Top 10 Best Places to Work in the Federal Government. Come and join the nation's law enforcement agency, where our most important resource is our people. The Department leads the nation in ensuring the protection of all Americans while preserving their constitutional freedoms. Become a member of a team where you can achieve your career goals and apply your skills and talents to our important mission. All applicants for employment with DEA must possess and maintain the highest levels of character and conduct. DEA will evaluate applicants' qualifications based on these qualities. Once a conditional offer is made, DEA will conduct a continuous evaluation of information, as it is obtained, to ensure that the prospective employees with DEA meet the agency-specific qualifications in the areas of character and conduct. To this end, an unfavorable decision in any of the areas that follow will be deemed as disqualifying: Drug Policy Requirements (as specified in this announcement), Credit History, Candor and Honesty, Work History, History with the Law, and other qualities that would detract from the integrity and efficiency of the DEA.
The Research and Analysis Staff at the Drug Enforcement Administration located in Arlington, VA is looking for I/O psychologists to support the important mission of the DEA. Our staff supports a full range of HR initiatives, including entry-level and promotional assessment, leadership and organizational surveys, and performance management. Please refer to the links below for additional information.
- Occasional Travel
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Background and/or Security Clearance
- Males born after 12-31-59 must be registered for Selective Service
- Drug testing designated position
This position is located in the Human Resources Division; Arlington, VA
The incumbent(s) will perform the following duties:
- Conducts data collection and /or analysis, including regression analysis, correlational analyses,.
- Provides a full range of operational human resources management and advisory services for a large or complex multi-mission organization.
- Coordinates personnel programs involving promotion policies and procedures.
- Develops tests and performs validity and reliability of selection and promotion instruments.
- Coordinates personnel programs and policies involving Special Agents and other DEA personnel.
- Provides agency-wide advisory, consultative, and technical services to Human Resources Staff and all levels of line managers.
If interested in the position, please follow one of the links below for more information.