Location: Alexandria, Virginia
SHRM Certification produces high-quality, leading-edge research and expertise on human resource and business issues around HR certification. The SHRM Exam Development team is seeking a talented individual to support exam development and research around the SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP exams. The SHRM Certification Analyst (Temporary) will provide direct technical support for research activities involving validation, exam scoring, and other critical analyses.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assists in all association research activities, specifically those that fall under the certification exams.
- Assists in drafting survey instruments on human resource topics.
- Assists in survey programming, data collection and data cleaning.
- Conducts pertinent statistical analyses as required.
- Conducts literature reviews on pertinent human resource certification topics.
- Assists in all administrative functions including photocopying, correspondence, and filing and maintaining records.
- Data analysis skills
- Technical writing and analytics
- SPSS and survey programming skills preferred
- Microsoft Office skills in Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Enrolled in a Masters or Ph.D. Program in HR, Business Industrial/Organizational psychology, organizational development or a related field.
- Strong understanding of data and knowledge of SPSS and statistics required.
- Requires knowledge and a basic understanding of the research processes and statistics.
- Incumbent must be able to simultaneously coordinate a variety of complex projects and work within program deadlines.
- Requires effective oral and written communication skills in working with a wide variety of individuals and interest groups; sensitivity and awareness of member needs; creative approaches to problem solving; and the ability to be flexible and work under pressure.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs, SPSS and office machines is required. Proficiency in Access preferred.
For more information and to apply, please click here (use job code: 208506-075): http://www.shrm.org/assets/shrmcareers/opportunities.html