Performance Assessment Network – PAN
Location: Washington, DC Metro Area
PAN is currently seeking unique, talented business-focused assessment professionals to join the PAN federal team. As a longtime partner of PTC and partner of many federal agencies testing programs, PAN is positioned for continued growth – please apply if you are interested in joining our team.
Ideal candidates will have experience working in the federal sector, supporting federal assessment programs, and comfortable with business development activities. You do not need to possess high level sales skills, but, candidates should be comfortable with activities that expand current business, reaching out to contacts in the market and seek to generate new business, and help develop strategies to support the ever changing testing industry. The new BDM will also have the opportunity to lead consulting work and partner with our Director of Talent Measurement Consulting. It’s an exciting time to be part of PAN.http://www.panpowered.com/
Purpose of the role
- To expand an already significant line of business within the federal market.
- Team with our federal solutions team lead expand our significant market presence
- Partner with our Talent Measurement consulting lead to support current projects and new engagements requiring assessment expertise
- The ability to interact effectively with clients
- The ability to communicate well and make compelling presentations to customers
- Outstanding critical thinking and writing skills
- A high level of attention to detail
- Solid knowledge of core Industrial/Organizational Psychology topics such as selection, leadership development, job analysis, competency modeling, and organizational assessment
- Flexibility, enthusiasm, and teamwork skills
- U.S. citizenship and the ability and willingness to obtain a U.S. Government security clearance (current TS/SCI clearance is a plus)
- Master’s Degree in Industrial/Organizational Psychology or related subjects
- 5+ years of experience in federal sector – either or both as federal employee or with consulting firm working with federal agencies
- Live in the DC Metro area
- US Citizen
About Performance Assessment Network:
Performance Assessment Network (PAN) is the leading global provider of online talent assessments and testing technology solutions that aid both corporate and government organizations in hiring and growing top human capital. Founded in 2000, PAN offers a single point of access to the most diverse collection of online talent assessments available including hundreds of professionally developed employment tests from more than 50 of the most respected publishers in the industry. With a technology platform that sets the standard for online testing innovation and security, PAN delivers millions of talent assessments annually in both remote and proctored environments leveraging its vast testing center network of more than 500 convenient locations.
Please respond to:
Ms. Lisa Schmitz