Location: DC Metro Area
C2 is currently looking for talented individuals to join our fast-paced and growing company. C2 is a premier learning and talent management consulting firm with a 25 year history of designing, developing, and implementing customized and innovative solutions to meet complex, sensitive, and unique challenges. Our staff members work in a collaborative environment to identify client needs and develop and implement custom solutions to meet those needs.
C2 offers its employees challenging and engaging work, outstanding career growth opportunities, a competitive salary and benefits, generous bonus program, 401K with matching contributions, a flexible work environment, and opportunities for professional development.
C2 is seeking candidates who have at least 5+ years of experience in some or all of the following areas:
- Conducting job analysis, developing and validating competency models
- Leading and conducting research using the latest methodologies, tools and technologies
- Designing and implementing succession workforce planning, performance management systems and/or supporting tools and resources
- Supporting or directing the development of programs designed to build leadership or management skills
- Developing career management tools or resources
- Developing and/or implementing communication and engagement strategies
- Project management experience relevant to the above areas or closely related areas.
- Writing proposals
- Bachelor's in Industrial/Organizational Psychology or related field and at least 2+ years of relevant experience
- Outstanding critical thinking and writing skills
- Ability to interact effectively with clients
- Ability to communicate well and make compelling presentations to customers
- Ability to serve as a technical lead on various projects.
- A high level of attention to detail
- Solid knowledge of core Industrial/Organizational Psychology topics such as performance management, leadership development, job analysis, competency modeling, and organizational assessment
- Strong research and data analysis and validation skills.
- Experience with statistical packages such as SPSS or SAS
- Strong Project Management, leadership and consulting skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to mentor and develop junior staff members.
- Ability to work and lead a small group within a matrixed environment.
- Ability to lead proposals and oral presentations.
- Ability to effectively present technical material to technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to remain abreast of current research methodologies (e.g., attends and presents at industry conferences and reads management and psychology trade publications).
- Flexibility, enthusiasm, and teamwork skills
- Familiarity with various government contract vehicles
- U.S. citizenship and the ability and willingness to obtain a U.S. Government security clearance
- Willing to work at client facility in DC
- Active Top Secret clearance preferred.
For consideration, please apply to the link below: https://home2.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=18992212