Location: Fairfax, VA
ICF's Center for Workforce Research and Performance focuses on providing practical solutions to challenges in management, human capital, and organizational change for public and private sector clients.
We are currently seeking an Associate interested in joining a growing team of professionals who provide applied research and consulting services in the following areas: selection and assessment, workforce planning, workforce and leader development, and organizational design and development.
Our ideal candidates will have experience working on teams, interest in professional growth and development, knowledge of the federal sector, and thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment.
Our federal clients include organizations within nearly every Cabinet-level agency of government.
Associates at ICF have an opportunity to apply their academic knowledge and previous work experience to deliver innovative, accurate, timely, and high quality solutions and services for our clients. They also gain exposure to major projects and interact with experts in the field, while building content knowledge and consulting skills.
- Contribute to the development of innovative, accurate, timely, and high quality organizational and workforce solutions and services, typically working on multiple projects with all levels of staff
- Assist with quantitative and qualitative research, including coordinating logistics and conducting analyses
- Coordinate with other members of project teams throughout the company
- Prepare high quality deliverables for clients
- Interact with federal and commercial clients
- Contribute to proposals and other efforts to develop business
- Master’s Degree in Industrial/Organizational Psychology or related subjects with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- 2 years of experience in human capital or organization development
- 2 years of professional work experience conducting qualitative and quantitative data collection and analyses and preparing technical reports/briefing materials
To apply directly the Job posting number 1500002709- www.icfi.com/careers