Location: Ft. Meade, MD
ICF Internationalis actively recruiting for a Training Consultant to help support the intelligence community at Ft. Meade, MD. This position requires an active high level security clearance.
Only candidates with an active high level security clearance will be considered.
- Formative evaluation of staff and faculty programs based upon standard competencies.
- Utilize surveys, interview techniques, focus groups, observation techniques, and data.
- Collect and analyze survey management, report writing, and written/graphical presentations.
- Research, identify, coordinate, schedule, and evaluate subject matter expert speakers.
- Bachelors’ degree
- 6+ years’ demonstrated experience researching, identifying and recommending subject matter experts to the Government.
- An active high level security clearance.
- Preferred Skills and/or Experience:
- Prior experience working in a secure Federal agency environment.
For more information and to apply, click the following link:www.icfi.com/careers and use the job code number 1500002570.