Location: Ft. Meade, MD
ICF International is interested in hiring a Research Associate to help support our intelligence client at Ft. Meade, MD. This position requires an active high level security clearance. Only candidates with an active high level security clearance will be considered.
- 4+ years demonstrated experience conducting survey services.
- 4+ years of survey consultation and research development, interview techniques, focus groups, data collection and analysis, survey management, report writing, and written/graphic presentations.
- 4+ years of survey design, development, delivery, and implementation.
- 4+ years of data collection (both manual and electronic) and survey management logistics and report writing and written/ graphical presentations.
- 4+ years of training or appropriate education in Research Psychology, Social Psychology, Cognitive Psychology, Educational Research, Instructional Design, Industrial or Organizational Psychology, or any other related fields.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision making capabilities.
- Superior interpersonal skills including courtesy, professionalism, and a cooperative attitude.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment under strict deadlines.
- Demonstrated outstanding level of professionalism, including ability to exercise good judgment, discretion, tact, and diplomacy.
- Flexibility to handle multiple priorities and to work limited overtime as necessary.
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information.
For more information and to apply, click on the following link: www.icfi.com/careers
and use the job code number 1500002764