PDRI, a CEB Company
Location: Washington, DC and Baltimore, MD Metro Areas
PDRI, a CEB company, is currently looking for talented individuals to join our fast-paced and growing consulting organization. PDRI is a premier talent management consulting firm with a nearly 40 year history of designing, developing, and implementing customized and innovative solutions to meet complex, sensitive, and unique challenges. Our consultants work in a team-based environment to identify client needs and develop and implement custom solutions to meet those needs. As part of CEB, we leverage insights from what the best companies do to help organizations solve their toughest problems.
PDRI offers its employees challenging and engaging work, outstanding career growth opportunities, a competitive salary and benefits, generous profit sharing and bonus programs, 401K with matching contributions, a stock purchase plan, a flexible work environment, and opportunities for professional development.
PDRI is seeking candidates who have at least three years of experience in some or all of the following areas:
Designing and implementing performance management systems and/or supporting tools and resources
Supporting or directing the development of programs designed to build leadership or management skills
Supporting implementation of major cultural change efforts
Conducting job analysis and developing and validating competency models
Developing career management tools or resources
Developing and/or implementing communication and engagement strategies
Developing and/or implementing award and recognition strategies
Project management experience relevant to the above areas or closely related areas
PDRI team members have the opportunity to be part of an organization that has a reputation for high-quality, tailored, end-to-end solutions for clients in the public and private sectors. The ideal candidate will be able to lead and contribute to complex projects as well as inspire confidence and provide high-quality services to our clients.
- Outstanding critical thinking and writing skills
- The ability to interact effectively with clients
- The ability to communicate well and make compelling presentations to customer
- A high level of attention to detail
- Solid knowledge of core Industrial/Organizational Psychology topics such as performance management, leadership development, job analysis, competency modeling, and organizational assessment
- Strong research and data analysis skills
- Flexibility, enthusiasm, and teamwork skills
- A Master’s degree or PhD in Industrial/Organizational Psychology or a related field and at least three years of relevant experience
- U.S. citizenship and the ability and willingness to obtain a U.S. Government security clearance
- Willing to work 50% of time at client facility in DC
CEB is a best practice insight and technology company. In partnership with leading organizations around the globe, we develop innovative solutions to drive corporate performance. CEB equips leaders at more than 10,000 companies with the intelligence to effectively manage talent, customers, and operations. CEB is a trusted partner to 90% of the Fortune 500, nearly 75% of the Dow Jones Asian Titans, and more than 85% of the FTSE 100. More at cebglobal.com.
Known as an innovative growth firm, CEB is hiring experienced professionals and early careerists within a variety of intellectually stimulating careers. Learn more about our global opportunities at cebcareers.com.
Primary LocationUSA-DC OFFICE-North Kent - PDRI Suite
Click here to apply