Location: Bethesda, MD
Job Order #150013K4
Want to get great hands-on experience building and operating meaningful selection-related tools in a fast-paced global environment? This position may be for you. Selecting top talent in a global-environment is challenging and requires an innovative spirit and “can-do” attitude to be successful. If you have a strong interest in selection, are interested in solving complex, practical problems, and want to work with a committed team of I/O practitioners, this position may be for you.
- Supports ongoing development and implementation of Global Talent Management programs.
- Designs and executes processes and tools that help the organization to hire, develop, manage, and engage employees.
- Leads internal team members and manages external vendor(s) to develop, implement, and sustain non-management and management talent hiring tools that support the company’s objectives and identify best talent in a timely, effective and efficient manner.
- Uses HR systems and data to generate reports and analyses that inform, evaluate, or otherwise provide value to the business.
- Serves as a key analyst for selection tool evaluation and reporting, including performing statistical analyses using SPSS.
- Provides thought leadership for project and change management efforts in support of all projects and programs falling under the team’s responsibility.
The scope of this work crosses Marriott brands and Continent organizations and will manage significant projects for Marriott’s Talent Management Analytics & Solutions team, with a specific emphasis on selection-related work.
CANDIDATE PROFILE – Education and Experience
- PhD degree in Industrial/Organizational Psychology or closely related field; ABDs who are ready to defend will be considered.
- Internship or practical experience in selection, assessment, or statistics.
- Experience with statistical analysis using SPSS, SAS, or R.
- Previous experience managing large projects associated with selection tool development and sustainment a plus.
Marriott International is consistently recognized as an employer of choice around the globe by FORTUNE and Working Mother magazines, DiversityInc, Great Places to Work Institute, and the CRF institute among others.
For more information and to apply: click here