Location: Washington, D.C.
EASI•Consult® is seeking to hire an I/O Ph.D. Consultant for an immediate six month placement within a federal government agency.
- Ph.D. in Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- 5-7+ years of I/O Consulting Experience
- Experience Consulting to Federal Government Agencies Strongly Preferred
- Experience in Selection System Development and Validation Strongly Preferred
- Experience in Competency Modeling Strongly Preferred
Required Technical Capabilities:
Activities to be Performed:
- Knowledge of principles, applications, methodologies, theories and standards of Industrial/Organizational Psychology, personnel research human resources and management.
- Ability to develop and validate written competency-based assessments for employee selection, promotion, and/or organizational development purposes.
- Ability to analyze data using qualitative and quantitative strategies in order to draw practical conclusions and answer research questions.
- Ability to manage projects and resources including resolving complex issues, establishing and maintaining timelines, monitoring project work activities and budgets, and communicating progress and status.
Location and Hours:
- Participate in research studies to evaluate the effectiveness of existing HR systems and tools, and consult with or advise management of conclusions and recommendations.
- Apply knowledge of test theory, psychometric methodology, and statistics to research and analyze HR data related to hiring, retention, and workforce analysis.
- Design and revise agency policies/procedures as they relate to human capital initiatives.
- Draft technical and non-technical reports, white papers, memos, and other documentation.
- Ensure mandated laws, rules, and regulations are properly assessed for potential impact on work initiatives.
- Manage projects and resources including resolving complex issues, establishing and maintaining timelines, monitoring project work activities and budgets, and communicating progress/status.
- Collect and analyze data using qualitative and quantitative strategies in order to draw practical conclusions and answer research questions.
- Conduct meetings, workshops, trainings, and briefings related to HRR initiatives.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Full time six month placement with possible contract extensions.
- All work will be performed at the agency headquarters in Washington D.C.
- Relocation assistance and benefits not provided.
Interested Parties: Please e-mail your resume to Dr. Rebekah Cardenas at email@example.com
. Please ensure that your resume and/or cover letter includes the following information: Expertise in the human capital field (particularly selection and competency modeling); Work experience for the past five (5) years with name and telephone number of supervisor during the five (5) year period; qualifications and/or education background; and accomplishments, achievements and awards in the areas of research described in “Activities to be Performed” above.