Transportation Security Administration
Location: Arlington, VA
Seeking an Personnel Psychologist to join our dynamic team in the Assessment Services branch, within Strategic Organizational Design and Assessments Division, Office of Human Capital (OHC). If selected for this position, you will be providing technical advice, guidance, and assistance to others on the use of tests and assessments for purposes of selection, certification, and promotion; survey design and analysis; and employee engagement and action planning initiatives.
Salary: $74,123.00 to $114,953.00 Per Year
Series & Grade: SV-0180-I
Open Period: July 1, 2015 - July 15, 2015
Announcement Number: HQ-OHC-15-907921
Department: Department Of Homeland Security
Agency: Transportation Security Administration
Position Info: Full Time - Temporary Not to Exceed 1 year (position may be made permanent without further competition)
This rewarding position includes the following requirements and duties:
- Utilizing new and established theories, approaches and testing methods in solving complex problems and issues and carrying out extensive research and literature reviews and summarizing the findings.
- Designing, conducting and analyzing large-scale organizational surveys and pulse surveys.
- Coming up with new approaches or methodologies for gathering and assessing information, testing critical competencies, and assessing workforce behaviors.
- Evaluating the validity of current and proposed testing methods and applications to ensure job relatedness and the ability for the agency to defend its assessment criteria in third party forums.
- Reviewing assessment strategies, processes and procedures, and making recommendations to management on appropriate assessment tools and procedures.
- Conducting complex psychometric studies, job analysis studies, competency modeling, and adverse impact studies, and serving as a senior technical point of contact for same
- Obtain and maintain a Secret Clearance
For a complete description of qualifications, benefits and information on how to apply, go to: