Fields Consulting Group
Location: McLean, VA
Fields Consulting Group, a nationally recognized consulting firm specializing in personnel assessment for public safety clients, is seeking applicants for the position of I/O Associate. The position will be filled by an individual who can work well within a team and independently to successfully complete testing projects.
Job Duties typically include, but will not be limited to,
The position reports to the Director of Testing. The person in this position will be headquartered at our office in McLean, Virginia, and will work on projects within the Washington DC area and nationally.
- Conducting job analyses
- Developing test content
- Validating test content
- Analyzing data
- Administering tests
- Training promotional candidates and test raters, and
- Providing feedback to test takers.
Education and Experience:
- Masters or Ph.D. in I/O Psychology
- Related experience in public safety and/or testing is preferred
Skills and Attributes:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (oral and written) skills
- Strong analytical and statistical skills
- Strong PC skills (including expertise in Microsoft Office products and SPSS)
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in team environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to travel and work hours / weekends as needed
Fields (www.fcgtesting.com), an Equal Opportunity employer.
Send resumes to the attention of Jennifer Flaig at email@example.com.