PDRI, a CEB company
Location: Northern Virginia and Baltimore Area
Cleared Human Capital Consultants – Associate through Senior Level
Requisition #'s: 51185 & 51186
PDRI, a CEB company, is currently seeking candidates with TS/SCI security clearances for positions in Northern Virginia and the Baltimore, MD area.
PDRI is a premier talent management consulting firm with a nearly 40 year history of designing, developing, and implementing customized and innovative solutions to meet complex, sensitive, and unique challenges. Our consultants work in a team-based environment to identify client needs and develop and implement custom solutions to meet those needs. As part of CEB, we leverage insights from what the best companies do to help organizations solve their toughest problems.
PDRI offers its employees challenging and engaging work, outstanding career growth opportunities, a competitive salary and benefits, generous profit sharing and bonus programs, 401K with matching contributions, a stock purchase plan, a flexible work environment, and opportunities for professional development.
Our typical projects include:
- Developing and delivering custom assessments for selection and development
- Conducting training needs analysis and training evaluation studies
- Designing/revising and implementing training solutions
- Providing expert consulting support on training related issues (e.g., 508 compliance, training effectiveness, QA)
- Designing and implementing performance management systems
- Creating and implementing leadership development programs
- Conducting job analysis and developing and validating competency models
- Developing career management and certification programs
- Developing and implementing communication and engagement strategies
PDRI team members have the opportunity to be part of an organization that has a reputation for high-quality, tailored, end-to-end solutions for clients in the public and private sector. The ideal candidate will be able to lead and contribute to complex projects as well as inspire confidence and provide high-quality services to our clients.
- A Master’s degree or PhD in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, or a related field and four years of experience; or a Bachelor’s degree and five years of experience required.
- A TS/SCI security clearance is required for this position.
- Outstanding critical thinking and writing skills
- The ability to interact effectively with clients
- The ability to communicate well and make compelling presentations to customers
- A high level of attention to detail
- Solid knowledge of core Industrial/Organizational Psychology topics such as selection, training, performance management, leadership development, job analysis, competency modeling, and organizational assessment
- Strong research and data analysis skills
- Flexibility, enthusiasm, and teamwork skills
Compensation and Benefits Package:
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefit package including medical, dental, vision, 401K, profit sharing, paid time off (PTO), employee stock purchase plan, flexible spending, and professional development assistance
Please visit cebcareers.com to start an application, and apply to position number 51186 for Washington, DC and position number 51185 for Baltimore, MD.
PDRI, a CEB Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer.