PDRI, a CEB company
Location: Northern Virginia and Baltimore Area
Learning Consultant II With TS/SCI Clearance -
Requisition #: 51486
PDRI, a CEB company, is currently looking for a talented individual to join our fast-paced consulting team in the Baltimore, MD metro area, and Chantilly, VA. PDRI is a premier talent management consulting firm with a 40 year history of designing, developing, and implementing customized and innovative solutions to meet complex, sensitive, and unique challenges. Our training consultants work in a team-based environment to identify client needs and develop and implement custom solutions to meet those needs. We leverage insights from what the best companies do to help organizations solve their toughest problems.
You will make an impact in this role by:
- Applying knowledge of instructional strategies, learning principles, and delivery solutions
- Developing instructional approach and analysis/instructional strategy plans and presents them to clients and implements the approach
- Managing specific tasks or processes directly related to their own work (e.g., training needs analysis, curriculum design document, storyboards, training evaluation) and projects with guidance and then independently conducting consulting activities with minimum, if any guidance
- Independently developing deliverables
- Developing and delivering learning products and deliverables on time
- Leading presentations with clients
- A TS/SCI security clearance is required for this position.
- A Master’s degree in Education, Instructional Design or a related field;
- 3 to 5+ years work experience in a related field
- Solid knowledge of core learning topics such as all phases of the ADDIE process, Section 508, SCORM, adult learning theories and delivery technologies
- The ability to interact effectively with clients
- The ability to communicate well and make compelling presentations to customers
- A high level of attention to detail
- Flexibility, enthusiasm, and teamwork skills
CEB, the leading member-based advisory company, equips more than 10,000 organizations around the globe with insights, tools, and actionable solutions to transform enterprise performance. By combining advanced research and analytics with best practices from member companies, CEB helps leaders realize outsized returns by more effectively managing talent, information, customers, and risk. Member companies include 90% of the Fortune 500, nearly 75% of the Dow Jones Asian Titans, and more than 85% of the FTSE 100. More at cebglobal.com.
Known as an innovative growth firm, CEB is hiring experienced professionals and early careerists in exciting locations around the world. Learn more about our opportunities at cebcareers.com.
CEB is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace.
For more information and to apply, please click one of the following links:
Northern Virginia: https://ceb.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=50641