The KEYW Corporation
Location: Annapolis Junction, MD
KEYW delivers cybersecurity and geospatial intelligence solutions to U.S. Government and commercial customers. Our services include a full range of technical and program management capabilities needed to conceptualize, build, integrate, and support intelligence systems.
Designs, develops, and revises tests and/or assessments for virtual learning and instructor-led training and evaluation programs. Ensures integrity of task analysis training requirements, training hierarchies, instructional materials and evaluation plans. Manages the test development activities of an item development team as lead test developer. Creates job-knowledge tests and performance-oriented assessments.
- Selects and develops the appropriate assessment and/or testing methods for learning solutions (virtual, face-to-face)
- Applies validity and reliability standards to ensure test and/or assessments are psychometrically sound
- Revises tests and/or assessments based on beta and pilot offerings of learning programs
- Collaborates with instructional designers/developers to integrate formative and summative tests and/or assessments into the course content of learning programs
- Works with subject matter experts and instructional designers/developers to develop/ensure learning objectives are measurable and translate those objectives into the appropriate testing and/or assessment strategy
- Knowledgeable and/or skilled at applying Kirkpatrick’s levels of evaluation in order to develop appropriate strategies for measuring learning outcomes
- Develops behaviorally-related rating scales that emphasize job relevant competencies
- Designs and develops job simulation exercises with behaviorally-based rating scales based on job competencies
- Develops and utilizes paper or electronic assessment instruments, such as multiple-choice selected responses, open ended, essay, case studies, performance-based tasks, role-play, pre-and post-tests, and simulationsApplies psychometric theory to construct valid, reliable, and legally defensable tests and measures of knowledge and/or performance-based assessments of learning and behavioral objectives
Degree & Experience: Ph.D. in Industrial/Organizational Psychology or Instructional Design and Human Performance Improvement (or similar degrees) with 8 years of experience in workplace job performance assessments and/or evaluations. MS Degree in Industrial/Organizational Psychology or Instructional Design and Human Performance Improvement (or similar degrees) with 10 years of experience in workplace job performance assessments and/or evaluations.
Clearance: Positions require a Top Secret security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI), as well as the favorable completion of polygraph. Clearance and polygraph processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.
KEYW is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE, Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled
For more information and to apply, please click here