Association of American Medical Colleges
Location: Washington, D.C.
AAMC is seeking a Sr. Measurement Research Analyst to manage the MCAT validity research program, which is jointly conducted by the AAMC and 20 participating medical schools. This position will be responsible for working with a team of researchers to design and conduct validity research. The work requires designing and administering surveys and other data collection tools; cleaning, merging, and managing new and existing data sets as well as establishing and maintaining data quality procedures to ensure accuracy and timeliness of data. The work involves creating and delivering presentations on a regular basis and for developing and implementing data visualizations and dashboards, as well as
designing ad-hoc and template reports for reporting local validity data to each participating medical school.
- Master’s degree with at least 8 years of field related experience
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of research design in the social sciences
- Advanced abilities in the full suite of Microsoft Office products, Windows, and database environments.
- Advanced SPSS or SAS and Microsoft Access skills.
- Experience managing large projects and complex business processes.
- Able to work in a consensus-based decision making environment.
- Strictly observes AAMC policies regarding confidentiality of exam information and personally identifiable information.
- Strong verbal and writing skills necessary to communicate with a wide variety of stakeholders including MCAT management and constituents.
- Demonstrates maturity, tact, and sound judgment in dealing with AAMC constituents.
- Time-management skills with the ability to prioritize multiple, critical tasks while maintaining a high level of service and attention to detail and adhering to a strict schedule.
- Skill in managing project timelines. Escalates issues appropriately. Identify sources of problems and recommend solutions.
For more information and to apply click here