Location: Cleveland, OH
The Sales Representative/Business Development Consultant has a primary focus on indentifying, pursuing and obtaining customers for Enterprise/Custom Solutions with a secondary focus on standard solutions from our out-of-the-box offering.
- Create, implement and execute prospecting plan
- Develop pipeline through outbound and inbound opportunities with multiple decision makers
- Team with internal solution consultants to configure best client-focused solutions
- Follow defined sales process and best practices for solution and consultative selling
- Facilitate transition of new clients to project delivery team
- Some travel requires (about 20-30%)
- Partner with leadership team to support strategic partnerships
- Use consultative selling and demonstrate a credible understanding of Human Capital practices and processes
- Demonstrate credibility in front of CHROs and other C level Executives in Enterprise companies
- Skillfully use and contribute to SHAKER thought leadership, points of view, frameworks, sales tools and sales process
Your territory will be large and provide you significant flexibility to devise your market strategy-and will give you significant upside.
Desired Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will be a proven enterprise level sales producer in the HR Technology, human capital, selection assessment, talent management or training space. Selling solutions to HR and business executives with a solid understanding of HR processes and business challenges is highly values. A track record of selling B2B to Enterprise (5000+ employees) markets is required.
SHAKER is changing the way hiring decisions are made. Our clients obtain better candidate data and optimize predictive modeling to improve quality of hire.
The Virtual Job Tryout ® is a work-sample based simulation that says: “Show me your stuff.” The candidate experience engages, educates and evaluates. Recruiters get a work sample that allows them to identify best-fit candidates faster.
Our clients increase new hire retention, reduce staffing waste and rework, raise new hire productivity levels and document the business impact from their recruiting initiatives.
We bring science to talent.
Send inquiries or resume and cover letter to:
Joseph P. Murphy
CLICK here view our latest video