The November 2015 Newsletter is attached and available for member download on the PTCMW web site (member sign in required).
The current issue includes:
- A Featured Article: Technology-Enabled Shifts in Work Culture: A Brave New World for Parental Leave, Eleni Lobeni, Ph.D., Aon Hewitt
- PTCMW Updates: President's Note, Legal Watch, Budget Updates, Consulting Challenge, PTCMW News, & More!
- Three New Recurring Columns:
- PTC2 - Peer Tips Column, Lia Engelstad, George Mason University& Zeno Pizzighella, University of Baltimore
- Early Career Column, Kyana Beckles, M.P.S., Leverage Assessments
- Cultural Acumen, Romella Janene El Kharzazi, Ph.D., Equal Employment Opportunity Commission & Allemore Consulting
Josh Isaacson, Ph.D.